Here are some examples:
- CHEM Trust (represented by Ninja Reineke) is a member of the EU Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Endocrine Disrupter Expert Group.
- CHEM Trust is an accredited stakeholder at the EU Chemicals Agency (ECHA); we participated in the ECHA Stakeholder Day in May 2014 and the ECHA stakeholder workshop in October 2014.
- CHEM Trust is one of the selected stakeholder organisations of the European Human Biomonitoring Initiative (HBM4EU).
- CHEM Trust speaks at numerous EU level conferences, organised by the European Commission, commercial conference organisers, NGOs and others. See our talks page for examples.
- We are registered in the EU Transparency Register as Chemicals, Health and Environment Monitoring Trust (our full name), with the ID number 27053044762-72
- We are an active member of the UK Chemicals Stakeholder Forum, set up by the UK Government.
- CHEM Trust, represented by Gwynne Lyons, has been a member of the OECD Endocrine Disrupter Testing and Assessment Advisory Group (EDTA-AG) since it was created in 2008. She was also a member of its predecessor, the Task Force on Endocrine Disrupters Testing and Assessment (EDTA). Up until 2014 CHEM Trust was the only Environmental NGO member of EDTA-AG.
- We have submitted documents to the Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management process, details here.