Here are some examples:
- CHEM Trust (represented by Michael Warhurst) is a member of the High Level Round Table on the Implementation of the Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability.
- CHEM Trust (represented by Ninja Reineke) is a member of the EU Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Endocrine Disrupter Expert Group.
- CHEM Trust is an accredited stakeholder at the EU Chemicals Agency (ECHA) and we are an observer at the meetings of the Competent Authorities on REACH and Classification and Labelling.
- CHEM Trust is one of the selected stakeholder organisations of the European Human Biomonitoring Initiative (HBM4EU).
- CHEM Trust speaks at numerous EU level conferences, organised by the European Commission, commercial conference organisers, NGOs and others. See our talks page for examples.
- We are registered in the EU Transparency Register as Chemicals, Health and Environment Monitoring Trust (our full name), with the ID number 27053044762-72
See our latest EU policy submissions here.
- We are an active member of the UK Chemicals Stakeholder Forum, set up by the UK Government.
- CHEM Trust is an Accredited Stakeholder Organisation in UK REACH (with ‘regular’ status) and participates in regular stakeholder meetings organised by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA) on UK REACH work.
- CHEM Trust participates in Greener UK’s groups on trade and EU negotiations.
- Supporter of Unchecked UK – https://www.unchecked.uk/supporters/
- CHEM Trust has been a member of the OECD Endocrine Disrupter Testing and Assessment Advisory Group (EDTA-AG) since it was created in 2008. We were also a member of its predecessor, the Task Force on Endocrine Disrupters Testing and Assessment (EDTA). Up until 2014 CHEM Trust was the only Environmental NGO member of EDTA-AG.
- We have submitted documents to the Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management process, details here.